Cuisinart CTP-7AM Copper Tri-Ply Review
Another unique set worth having in every kitchen is the Cuisinart CTP-7AM Copper Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 7-Piece Cookware Set. This exemplary cookware set does not only look good but reliable and lasting as well.
Cuisinart ctp-7am Copper tri-ply Features:
- Professional triple- ply Construction – provides maximum heat; you get to save cooking time and energy.
- Excellent Heat Surround Technology – heat is distributed evenly around the pans, cooking is totally hot spot free.
- Functional and Versatile Cooking – the set includes 1 quart and 2 quart saucepans, an 8 quart stockpot, 8 inch and 10 inch skillets, and a 10-1/3-quart sauté.
- Balanced Heat Distribution – the cookware is constructed with heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum that circulates the heat quickly and evenly.
- Easy Handling – the riveted 18/10 stainless-steel handles with silicone are also equipped with Comfort Grip inserts that makes gripping the handles easy and slip-free
- Cool and Comfortable Grip – the stainless steel handles remain cool even while you are cooking; no dangers of burning hands and fingers. The handles are contoured and nicely curved providing favorable and easy grip.
- Tapered Rims – the edges or rims of the pans are tapered providing super easy pouring. Nothing will drip down on the pans’ edges so cleaning your kitchen area will be a breeze; no more messy liquid spills.
- Tempered Glass Lids – the covers or lids are see-through and made with tempered glass with stainless steel rims so you can watch your food cook without having to lift the covers.
- Oven Safe – you can cook your food in the oven using these pans because they are oven safe it is oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Easy Clean-up – the interiors and exteriors are non-stick. Food does not stick and harden; no more soaking and scrubbing because they clean-up easily.
- Safe to Cook In – the bottoms of the pans are flat and even, you do not have to worry about them tilting on your stove top while cooking.
- Brilliant Finish – the Cuisinart CTP-7AM Copper Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 7-Piece Cookware Set has a very smooth surface; the interior surfaces are perfectly shiny, while the sides have that gleaming mirror-like shine.
- Money Saving – because of its durability, purchasing this cookware is a wise investment. The immeasurable years of service it will give prove you why it is worth having.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – this is a guarantee that it is a lifelong and dependable kitchen companion.
- Although the interiors are non-stick, the pans are not suitable for frying eggs.
- The handles of the pots, although contoured, have squared-off angular edges and can be uncomfortable at times.
- The lids, although durable, looks thin and frail.
Because the Cuisinart CTP-7AM Copper Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 7-Piece Cookware Set is crafted from sturdy triple-ply material, it will last for a very long time, and you do not have to spend more in buying a new set. The plus side is you would get a gleaming, classy looking set of copper and stainless steel pans. I definitely recommend this product.