- COMPLETE SET: This Kit has everything you need to brew and ferment your own kombucha straight from your kitchen. 1 SCOBY, tea, sugar, cotton cheesecloth, gallon glass jar and lid, elastic band, ph test strips, temperature gauge, and instructions
- EASY FILTER: The pure cotton cheesecloth keeps dirt, fruit flies, bugs and other particles from getting into your jar while allowing air to come into the jar. A rubber band keeps it in place.
- HIGH-QUALITY SCOBY: Made in a clean and safe environment using only the finest all-natural ingredients we provide you with a high-quality culture that will make you a delicious brew.
- GLASS IS BEST: Using a glass bottle like this one is better for the flavor of the beverages you are brewing, and it doesn't contain BPA or other toxins that other plastic containers may have.
- REUSEABLE STORAGE JAR: Aside from brewing and fermenting kombucha tea, you can reuse the glass jar to keep grains, legumes and other liquids in your fridge, pantry, or on your countertop.
With the Kitchentoolz Complete Kombucha Brewing Kit, you can enjoy brewing your own kombucha right from your very own kitchen. The nutritional benefits are endless and it’s as fun to prepare as it is to savor.
Included in your kit:
- 1 Gallon Glass Kombucha Jar
- 1 Kombucha SCOBY and approximately a 1/2 Cup Starter Tea Double bagged for your protection
- Airtight Foam Lined Plastic Lid
- 1 Cheesecloth Cotton Cover with Rubberband
- Plastic Lid
- Rubber Band
- PH Test Strips
- Adhesive Temperature Gauge
- Tea for brewing
- Detailed Instructions
The Kitchentoolz Complete Kombucha Brewing Kit is the perfect way to save money pricey store-bought bottles. Brew your own kombucha from home and enjoy more kombucha for your dollar by far. You can brew a gallon at a time with this jar and it requires minimal ingredients and work, making it well worth the investment.
Kitchentoolz has designed a kombucha kit that is built to deliver quality results.
Our glass kombucha jar is food safe and ready for brewing your favorite kombucha. It comes equipped with a fresh double bagged SCOBY, a cheesecloth cotton cover with a rubber band as well as a plastic lid to securely cover and store your finished brew. This allows for the release of pressure and keeps out particles and flies for the freshest possible kombucha. Get a kit today and start a fun, new hobby today.
PLEASE NOTE: The size and color of each SCOBY will vary since this is made from natural materials